In line with advice from the Victorian Government, Chief Health Officer and Campaspe Shire Council, the Port of Echuca Discovery Centre has today made some more positive changes to our operations. A comprehensive list of our current operations is below…
- The Interpretive Centre (inside section of our museum) has been re-opened with a limit of 100 people at one time.
- Customers are still required to sign a COVID entry form before entering the museum space. We now have QR codes available at all entrance points.
- Our Gift Shop is open to the public, with a limit of 30 people at one time. We have restocked, and have a great range of gifts and souvenirs. Alternatively, you can shop from our online gift shop HERE.
- Our Port Picnic Bikes are back for free hire. Bikes are sanitized by a staff member before and after use.
- Wharf Weddings can now have up to 150 people.
- We no longer require your ID before making a booking with us, AND online tickets are back!
- Our daily tours have returned to 11:30am and 1:30pm, with a capacity of 20 people.
- Port After Dark tours continue every Wednesday, Friday & Saturday night at 9:00pm, with a capacity of 20 people.
- Our Cargo Shed/Kids Space has reopened with a limit of 40 people at one time.
- We have also had an update to our prices. Read more HERE.
To stay up to date with the Victorian Government’s announcements and official advice, please head here.