AUSTRALIA’S PADDLESTEAMER CAPITAL
The Historic Port of Echuca precinct is an authentic working steam port, home to Australia’s largest fleet of steam-driven paddlesteamers.
Although its major commodity has changed from wool to people, Port of Echuca still operates much the same as it did in the 1860's, with our shipwrights and steam engineers providing a vital role in the Port's operations today, just as they would have in the late 1800's.
BECOME A MEMBER!
The Port of Echuca Discovery Centre offers an exclusive membership program for individuals, seniors and families alike. Our VIP members enjoy exclusive discounts and benefits for a full year from regristration. A great gift idea, perfect for individuals and families, and a fantastic way to entertain children during school holidays.
VIP Membership at the Port of Echuca Discovery Centre includes:
- 1x 1 hour paddlesteamer cruise aboard the PS Canberra or Pride Of The Murray per member
- 10% discount into the Discovery Centre for all accompanying guests
- 20% discount on all purchases at Port Of Echuca Discovery Centre gift shop
- 10% discount on booked corporate or special event functions at the Port Of Echuca Discovery Centre
- Partner discounts - 10% off admission at Flagstaff Hill, Warrnambool and Swan Hill Pioneer Settlement (not valid with any other offer)
- Exclusive VIP invites to special events
- Bi-annual e-newsletters
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP COSTS:
(family membership is for 2 adults and up to 4 children)
To become a member, please visit us at 74 Murray Esplanade Echuca or call (03) 5481 0500.